Chicken & black bean stir-fry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 250g pack Asda Egg Noodles
- 200g can Ye Olde Oak Chicken Roll
- 50g Asda Cashew Nuts
- 2 tbsp Asda Stir-fry Oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 225g can Asda Water Chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 410g can baby corn, drained
- 195g jar Sharwoods Black Bean Stir-Fry Sauce
Simmer the noodles in water for 4 minutes. Drain.
Cut the chicken roll into bite-sized pieces. Brown the cashews in the oil in a wok, then remove.
Stir-fry the onion for 2 minutes. Add the chicken, water chestnuts and corn, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add the noodles and stir-fry sauce and heat. Sprinkle the nuts over.