Chicken Caesar salad wraps
- 4 white tortilla wraps
- 200g pack Asda Chicken Breast Slices
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 60g pack Asda Strong Wild Rocket
- Zest ½ lemon
- 2tbsp Asda Caesar Dressing
Lay the wraps flat on a board and arrange the chicken, spring onions, cucumber and lettuce down the centre of each.
Top the filling with the rocket leaves and lemon zest. Drizzle over a little of the Caesar dressing and season with black pepper.
Tuck in both ends of each wrap, roll up tightly and cut in half on an angle. Serve 2 halves per person with any leftover dressing on the side.