- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 leeks, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 x 515g packs Asda Chicken Thigh Fillets (skinless)
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 level tbsp Dijon mustard
- 500g pack Asda Chantenay Carrots, halved if large
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 25g pack Asda Fresh Tarragon
- 2 level tbsp cornflour
- 1⁄2 300ml pot reduced fat crème fraîche
Pre-heat the oven to 160C/140C Fan/Gas 4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the leeks and onion until soft. Transfer to a large casserole and add the chicken.
Dissolve the stock cubes in 700ml boiling water and pour over. Cover and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Stir in the mustard, then add the carrots, mushrooms and tarragon. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and stir into the casserole with the crème fraîche. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Put half the casserole in a container and cool before freezing.