Chicken & cherry salad
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp clear honey
- 2 x 260g packs Asda Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Asda Deli Ciabatta Roll (or 1 thick slice of bread)
- 1 tbsp Asda Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 level tsp Dijon mustard
- Mixed salad leaves
- 200g fresh cherries, halved and stoned
- 1/2 cucumber, halved, de-seeded and sliced
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Mix together 1 tbsp oil, the lemon juice and 2 tsp honey. Season. Add the chicken, stir to coat all the pieces and set aside for 15 minutes. Drain off the marinade and put the chicken on the tray, making sure the pieces are not touching. Cook in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the bread into chunks and put in a bowl with 1 tbsp oil. Toss to coat. Bake on another baking tray for 10 minutes until golden.
Whisk together the red wine vinegar, mustard and the remaining oil and honey.
Place the salad, cherries and cucumber in a bowl and toss in the dressing. Divide between 4 plates, add the chicken and croutons and serve immediately.