Chicken and chorizo salad
- 300g pack Asda Smoked Paprika Chicken & Chorizo Skewers (frozen)
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar or sherry
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 120g Grower’s Selection Watercress, Spinach, & Rocket Salad
- 1 small shallot, finely sliced
- 10 Peppadew Mild Piquanté Peppers, halved
- 2tbsp Grower’s Selection Toasted Flaked Almonds
Oven-cook the skewers for 25 mins, according to the pack instructions.
Meanwhile, put the vinegar or sherry, oil and garlic in a bowl. Season well with black pepper and whisk together with a fork. Set aside.
Put the salad, shallot and peppers in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to coat.
Preheat the barbecue or grill to a medium heat. Cook the skewers for 2 mins on each side until slightly charred.
Divide the salad between 4 plates. Remove the chicken and chorizo from the skewers and arrange on the salad. Top with almonds and serve.