Chicken chow mein
- 2 Asda Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g mangetout, halved lengthways
- 1 small red pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 100g bean sprouts
- ½ x 410g pack Asda Fresh Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Cut the chicken fillets into small pieces.
Heat half the groundnut oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes.
Add the remaining oil to the pan along with the spring onions, garlic, root ginger, mangetout and red pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the bean sprouts and cook for a further 1 minute.
Stir in the egg noodles, light soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce, and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until piping hot.