Chicken & couscous salad
- 225g couscous
- 1-2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp oil (reserved from the semi-dried tomatoes)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and sliced
- 6 Asda Extra Special Semi-Dried Tomatoes (from a jar), drained and cut into small pieces
- 4 Asda Extra Special Roasted Red Peppers (from a jar), drained and sliced
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 405g pack Asda Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
Put the couscous in a large bowl and stir in the paprika. Pour on 300ml boiling water, then allow to cool. Whisk the oil and vinegar. Season, then stir into the couscous.
Add the celery, semi-dried tomatoes, roasted peppers and spring onions.
Remove the skin from the chicken and cut the flesh into bite-sized pieces. Stir into the couscous along with the coriander.