- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Coriander
- 500g passata
- 400g Simply Cook from Frozen Diced Chicken Breast
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Red Onion
- 150g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 20g pickled jalapeños, roughly chopped (optional)
- 4 Asda Mexican Style Corn Tortillas
- 40g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature Grated British Cheese
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Heat half the oil in a small pan and cook the garlic for 2 mins over a low heat. Add the cumin, paprika, frozen coriander, passata and 100ml water. Season with black pepper and stir well. Bring to a simmer then cook for 10 mins. Set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a pan and cook the chicken for 5-6 mins until browned. Add the frozen onion and peppers and cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, or until thawed. Add the jalapeños, if using, and stir in half the tomato sauce.
Spoon the filling into the tortillas and roll them up. Put them seam-side down in a baking dish and pour over the rest of the sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 20-25 mins until golden.
Serve 1 enchilada per person.