Chicken fajita fusilli
- 300g Cook Italian Fusilli Tricolore
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 300g Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillet Portions, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- ½tsp ground cumin
- ¼tsp ground coriander
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 500g passata
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 40g Asda 30% Less Fat Mild Grated British Cheese
- 3 Melis Pickled Hot Peppers, chopped, to serve (optional)
Cook the fusilli according to the pack instructions, then drain well.
Heat the oil in a frying pan on a high setting. Cook the chicken, onion and garlic for 3 mins to colour the meat. Add the paprika, cumin and coriander. Cook for 1 min.
Add the peppers, passata and sweetcorn, then simmer, uncovered on a high heat, stirring, for 6 mins, or until the chicken is cooked. Stir through the pasta.
To serve, top with the grated cheese and the hot peppers, if using.