Chicken & giant cous cous salad
- 3 x 100g packs Chosen by you Moroccan Style Giant Cous Cous
- 400g skinless cooked chicken
- 3 medium oranges, peeled, segmented and cut into small pieces
- 20 pitted green olives
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into small pieces
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Baby spinach leaves
Put the cous cous in a large pan. Add 1 litre of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes. Cover and leave until cold.
Add the chicken, oranges, olives, peppers, and spring onions. Mix together.
Put the olive oil and vinegar in a small lidded jar and shake until blended. Stir into the cous cous. Divide between clean jars and store in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Just before you set off, add a few baby spinach leaves to each jar.