Chicken in a bun
- 2 large sweet potatoes, about 350g each
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 260g pack Butcher’s Selection Chicken Breast Fillets (2 fillets)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 25g pack Asda Chosen by you Salt & Vinegar Crisps
- 40g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 15g sesame seeds
- 4 burger buns, cut in half
- Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Tomato Ketchup, to serve
- Salad, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Scrub the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges. Toss in 1 tbsp of the oil then spread out the wedges on a large baking tray. Cook in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Cut both chicken breasts in half lengthways to make 4 thinner pieces. Put them on a sheet of cling film, cover with another sheet and then bash lightly with a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Cut each piece in half again to get 8 even-sized pieces.
Mix the rest of the oil with the egg in a shallow dish. On a separate plate, crush the crisps and mix with the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. Coat the chicken pieces in the egg mixture followed by the crumbs.
Put on the baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through.
Put the chicken in the buns with the ketchup, or whatever garnish you prefer. Serve with the sweet potato wedges and salad.