- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 red peppers (or yellow peppers), sliced
- 225g long-grain rice
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chilli and Peppers
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
Heat half the oil in a large pan, add the chicken and cook until it changes colour. Set aside. Add the rest of the oil, the onion, garlic and pepper, and fry for 3-4 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan.
Add the rice, the can of tomatoes and half a can of boiling water. Stir in the sauces. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 18-20 minutes or until the rice and chicken are cooked. Add a little more water if necessary.