- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 75g Asda Chosen by you Madras Curry Paste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 450g Asda Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 390g pack Asda Chosen by you Italian Chopped Tomatoes
- 300g basmati rice, to serve
- 200g frozen peas
- Chopped fresh coriander, to serve (optional)
- 150 Asda Fat Free Greek Style Natural Yogurt
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion for 3-5 minutes until soft. Add the curry paste and garlic, and stir over a low heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes until sealed on all sides. Add the chopped tomatoes and 100ml water and simmer gently, covered for 25-30 minutes.
Cook the rice following the instructions on the pack. Add the peas for the last 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the curry with fresh coriander, if using. Serve with the rice and yogurt.