Chicken & mango salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 490g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillets
- 300ml chicken stock
- 1/3 cucumber
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 baby gem lettuces, trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 large mango, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 4 tbsp Asda Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp clear honey
- Crusty bread, to serve
Put the chicken and stock in a pan. Heat until simmering, then cover and cook for 20 minutes. Drain, leave to cool, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and slice into crescents. Divide the cucumber, spring onions, red pepper, lettuce, mango and chicken between four plates.
Mix the yogurt with the mint, lemon juice and honey, and drizzle over the salad. Season and serve with crusty bread.