Chicken and mixed pepper fajitas
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 300g pack Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Breast Fillet Portions, cut into thin strips
- 1tbsp Asda Piri Piri Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g frozen sliced mixed peppers
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 8 Asda White Mini Wraps
- 300g pack Asda Creamy Coleslaw Kit with Mayonnaise
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- ½ x 25g pack coriander
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium setting. Add the chicken, piri piri seasoning and garlic. Fry for 5 mins until the chicken is almost cooked through.
Add the peppers, chilli and spring onion, then cook for 5 mins. Season with pepper.
Make up the creamy coleslaw according to the pack instructions.
Warm the wraps according to the pack instructions
Spread the avocado on the wraps and fill with the chicken, coleslaw and peppers. Sprinkle with the coriander and serve with the lime wedges.