Chicken, olive and lemon traybake with a pearl cous cous salad
- 2 packs Extra Special British Corn-fed Norfolk Free-range Chicken Legs (typically 550g each)
- 2 ½ lemons, thickly sliced, plus juice ½ lemon
- 100g pitted green olives
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 shallots, peeled and halved
- 1tbsp dried oregano
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube
- 150g Osem Israeli Cous Cous
- 60g wild rocket
- 10g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
On a large baking tray, toss the chicken, lemon slices, olives, garlic, shallots, oregano and oil. Season with pepper. Roast for 50-60 mins, tossing occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through with golden, crispy skin.
Dissolve the stock cube in 200ml boiling water inapan. Add the cous cous. Cook for 12 mins. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain fully then fluff with a fork.
Stir the lemon juice and rocket through the couscous, reserving a few rocket leaves to garnish.
Sprinkle the traybake with the reserved rocket and the parsley. Serve with the cous cous.