Chicken & pomegranate salad
- 613g pack Butcher’s Selection Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 bay leaf
- Sprig of thyme
- 200g Chosen by you Cous Cous
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 2 x 80g packs Fresh Tastes Pomegranate Seeds
- 3 tbsp Chosen by you 40% Less Fat Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Handful of rocket and mint leaves, to serve
Put the chicken in a large pan with the lemon, bay leaf and thyme, and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Sieve the cooking water into a jug, discarding the lemon and herbs. Cut the fillets into thick slices. Keep warm.
Meanwhile, put the cous cous in a pan and cover with 200ml of the reserved cooking water. Bring back to the boil, then cover and turn off the heat. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then fluff up the cous cous with a fork.
Stir the cucumber and the pomegranate seeds into the cous cous. Divide the mixture and the sliced chicken between 4 plates. Serve with the salad dressing, rocket and mint leaves.