- 250g cooked chicken (weight without skin)
- 50g bread (preferably 2-3 days old)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Asda Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Asda Coarse Grain French mustard
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- New potatoes, to serve
- Salad, to serve
Cut the chicken and bread into chunks and whizz in a processor until finely chopped. If you dont have a processor, chop the chicken finely and grate the bread.
Put in a bowl with the egg, mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and sun-dried tomatoes, if using. Season with pepper.
Using damp hands, shape the mixture into 8 patties.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes on each side. You may need to cook them in batches.
Serve with new potatoes and salad.