Chicken satay noodle soup
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 350g pack Chosen by you frozen Flame Grilled Chicken Breasts Strips
- ½ tsp crushed dried chillies
- 200g frozen green beans
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- 170g Chosen by you Egg Noodles
- 25g Dunn's River Creamed Coconut
- 25g peanut butter
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
Put the stock cube in a saucepan with 1L boiling water and stir until dissolved. Add the soy sauce, chicken and chillies, and cover the pan. Heat until simmering and then simmer for 10 minutes, until the chicken is heated through.
Add the green beans and sweetcorn, and bring back to the boil. Add the egg noodles and simmer fast, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until the noodles are cooked.
Grate in the creamed coconut and add the peanut butter. Simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes, until the peanut butter has melted.
Serve sprinkled with the spring onions.