Chicken & sweet potato boats
- 300g Butcher's Selection British Chicken Breast Fillets
- 4tbsp Asda Smoky BBQ Marinade & Sauce
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 10g coriander, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 80g Asda 50% Less Fat Mature Cheese, grated
- 1 lime, cut into wedges to serve
Put the chicken fillets and the BBQ marinade in a zip-seal bag and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Pierce the potatoes with a fork and bake on the bottom shelf of the oven for 50-60 minutes. Remove and leave until cool enough to handle.
Bake the chicken for 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Shred with two forks.
Cut the potatoes in half lengthways and spoon out the flesh. Put the potato-skin 'boats' to one side.
Mash the potato flesh, season with black pepper and stir in the chicken, sweetcorn and coriander. Divide between the skins and top with the cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling. Serve with extra coriander and lime wedges.