Chicken & sweetcorn kebabs
- 8 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2-3 sprigs thyme, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 sweetcorn, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 courgette, sliced
Mix the lemon juice, oil, honey and thyme together, then season with black pepper. Put in a freezer bag, and stand in a bowl.
Add the chicken to the freezer bag, seal the top, then leave to marinate in the fridge for up to 3 hours.
Thread the chicken and vegetables onto skewers. Discard leftover marinade.
Brush the vegetables with oil. Barbecue for 12 minutes.
Tips for leftovers: You could use leftover raw vegetables to make a delicious stir-fry. Keep in the fridge, then stir-fry in a frying pan or wok with an Asda stir-fry sauce the next day.