Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 Butcher’s Selection Chicken Breasts
- 400g pack Asda Tex Mex Dip Selection
- 6tbsp Asda Smoky BBQ Marinade & Sauce
- 2tbsp chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 1 400g can Asda Black Beans in Water, drained
- Pack Asda 8 Wheat & Corn Tortillas
- 100g Asda Mature British Cheddar, grated
- Asda spray oil
- Sweet potato wedges, to serve
- Rocket, to serve
Put the chicken breasts in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to a simmer and cook for 12 mins. Drain and transfer to a board. Shred with 2 forks then put in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 4.
Mix the tomato salsa from the dip selection with the barbecue sauce and chopped coriander. Add to the chicken, along with the black beans, and stir to coat.
Lay a tortilla on a board, spray with oil. Flip over and fill the bottom third with ⅛ of the shredded chicken mixture. Reserve 1-2 handfuls of the cheese, then sprinkle ⅛ of the rest over the chicken. Roll the tortilla up tightly and repeat with the remaining wraps and the filling. Scatter with the reserved cheese and bake for 20 mins. Garnish with the reserved coriander and serve with the wedges, rocket and remaining dips on the side.