Chicken & veggie kebabs
- 490g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp mild olive oil, plus 1 tsp for brushing
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 8 wooden skewers
- 2 peppers (red and yellow), quartered, de-seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- Asda Quick & Easy Steam Bags Golden Vegetable Rice (frozen), prepared as packed instructions, to serve
Put the chicken in a freezer bag with the oil, lemon juice, honey and soy sauce and seal. Toss to coat. Marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Meanwhile, soak the skewers in cold water.
Pre-heat the grill. Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning often, until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve two kebabs each along with the vegetable rice.