Chicken with roasted tomato & bean salad
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 4 twists Asda Garlic Lemon & Herb Grinder
- 250g pack baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 70g bag Asda Fresh Tastes Wild Rocket
- Bread, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line two baking trays with foil. Put the chicken fillets between two sheets of cling film and hit with a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Remove the cling film, brush the chicken with oil and season with the grinder.
Put on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
Put the tomatoes on the other baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil. Cook in the oven with the chicken for 15 minutes.
Whisk the rest of the oil with the vinegar and season. Mix with the spring onions, parsley and beans.
Slice the chicken and add to the beans with the tomatoes and rocket. Serve with bread.