Chicken with tarragon
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g pack Asda Mini Chicken Breast Fillets
- 100ml dry white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- ½ chicken stock cube
- 1 tbsp coarse-grain mustard
- 100g reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 350g vegetables(such as Asda Extra Special Asparagus Tips, Asda Extra Special Fine Beans, and Asda Extra Special Chantenay Carrots)
- 250g Asda Baby Pearl New Potatoes, to serve
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add the chicken and cook over a medium heat, turning the pieces occasionally, until cooked.
Add the wine and tarragon and simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half. Dissolve the stock cube in 75ml hot water and add to the pan with the mustard. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the crème fraîche and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the vegetables as per the pack instructions. Serve with the chicken and new potatoes.
Please drink responsibly. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk.