Chilli chicken & mixed vegetable stir-fry
- 6tsp olive oil
- ❘500g Good& Balanced Frozen Stir-Fry Vegetable Mix
- 350g pack Asda Cooked Chicken Breast Strips (frozen)
- 1tsp frozen chilli
- 1tsp Asda Frozen Chopped Ginger
- 1tsp frozen crushed garlic
- 500g bag Chosen by you Frozen Golden Vegetable Rice Steam Bags
- Fresh coriander, to serve
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic, ginger and chilli and cook over a low heat for 2 mins. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the chicken strips to the pan and cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for 4 mins. Return the garlic mixture to the pan and heat through. Sprinkle over the coriander.
Prepare the golden rice according to the instructions on the packet. Serve with the stir-fry.