Chilli con carne burger
- 750g Butcher’s Selection Lean Beef Mince (Typically less than 5% fat)
- 400g tin Asda Red Kidney Beans in Water, drained and patted dry
- 45g sachet Asda Chilli Con Carne Sauce Mix
- 50g Asda Nacho Cheese Flavour Tortilla Chips, blitzed to fine crumbs
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 burger buns or brioche rolls, cut sides griddled or toasted
- 150g pack Asda Guacamole
- 2 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 200g pack Cool Tomato Salsa
- Oven chips, cooked according to the pack instructions to serve
Use your hands to mix together the mince, kidney beans, sauce mix and tortilla chip crumbs.
Divide the mixture into 8 pieces. Place 1 piece into a plain 8cm round pastry cutter and gently press down to flatten into a burger shape. Repeat. Wrap in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 1 hr.
Brush the burgers with the oil and cook on a hot griddle for 5 mins each side. Split the rolls; top each base with a burger, guacamole, lettuce, salsa and the bun lid. Serve with the oven chips.