Chimichurri potato salad
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 level tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 600g Charlotte potatoes
Mix together the chilli, garlic, parsley, onion, oregano, vinegar, oil and lime juice. Season, cover and leave in the fridge to infuse for at least 2 hours.
Halve or quarter the potatoes to get even-sized chunks. Boil in salted water for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
Drain the potatoes, then gently toss with the chimichurri dressing while still hot. Leave to cool, tossing once or twice to get an even coating. Best served at room temperature.