Chinese mushrooms with egg noodles
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Asda Oyster Sauce
- 100ml hot vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 125g pack Asda Extra Special Oyster Mushrooms, halved
- 4 x 75g packs Asda Extra Special Shiitake Mushrooms, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced diagonally (plus 2 shredded for garnish)
- 200g dried egg noodles, cooked as instructed
Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, stock and sherry and set aside. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok until very hot. Add the oyster and shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add the garlic, cook for a few seconds, taking care it doesn’t burn, then immediately add the sauce mixture, the sugar and the sliced spring onions. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve on noodles, garnished with shredded spring onions.