Chocolate and cherry cookie dough skillet bake
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 50g light brown soft sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 100g plain flour
- 50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50g frozen cherries
- 10 Asda White Chocolate Giant Buttons
- 2 small scoops (100g) Asda Really Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a small skillet pan or 15cm casserole dish.
Stir together the melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix in the milk until combined.
Stir in the flour and most of the chopped chocolate, then spoon into the skillet pan or casserole dish. Press the frozen cherries and white chocolate buttons into the top of the cookie dough.
Bake for 8-10 mins, until just set around the edges.
Top with the remaining chopped chocolate and the vanilla ice cream, then serve immediately.