- 200g Asda White Chocolate
- 2 x 100g bars Asda Extra Special Milk Chocolate
- 2 x 100g bars Asda Extra Special Organic Dark Chocolate
- 2 x 100g bars Asda Extra Special Dark Chocolate with Orange
- 50g dried cranberries, chopped (for topping)
- Half a 45g pack Asda Choco Crunchies (for topping)
- 50g pistachio nuts, chopped (for topping)
- 2 tsp dried crushed chillies (for topping)
Melt each type of chocolate separately: break into squares and put in a bowl standing over a pan of simmering water (make sure the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the water).
When melted, tip on to a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and sprinkle with your topping. We used cranberries on the white chocolate, Choco Crunchies on the milk chocolate, pistachios on the dark chocolate and dried chillies on the dark chocolate with orange.
Leave in a cool place to set then break into shards.
Pack into a box and tie with ribbon, or store in the fridge.