Chopped chicken and coleslaw salad
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp chipotle chilli paste
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g Butcher’s Selection Chicken Breast Fillet Portions
- 400g Scratch Cook Sweet Potato Chunks
- 300g Asda Ranch Coleslaw Kit
- 2 large pickled gherkins, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 15g coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Mix the oil, chipotle chilli paste, lime zest and juice and garlic. Season with black pepper.
Toss the chicken and sweet potato chunks in the marinade and transfer to a baking tray.
Cook in the oven for 20 mins, turning over halfway, until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potato is tender. Leave to rest for 10 mins then chop the chicken into chunks, reserving the cooking juices.
Make the coleslaw using the. Transfer to a serving dish then top with the chicken and sweet potato, gherkins, spring onions and baby plum tomatoes. To serve, sprinkle with the coriander and green chilli (if using), and drizzle with the chicken juices.