Chorizo and chickpea rice
- 240g Asda Golden Savoury Rice
- ½ x 250g Asda Extra Special Chorizo, cut into thick slices
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained
- 250g pack baby plum tomatoes
Put the rice into a pan and pour over 700ml cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender and the water has been fully absorbed.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and cook the chorizo and onion for 5-6 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add the chickpeas and tomatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the tomatoes start to soften and the chickpeas are heated. Stir through the cooked rice and spoon into four bowls to serve.