Chorizo cod with pea and potato smash
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g Extra Special Spicy Spanish Chorizo, sliced
- 400g Asda 4 Frozen Cod Fillets
- 400g baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 245g frozen petits pois
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Splash semi-skimmed milk
- 10g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Put the onion and yellow pepper on a large baking tray and drizzle over the oil. Add the chorizo and frozen cod fillets to the tray and bake for 25-30 mins until the fish is cooked through.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 18-20 mins under tender. Add the frozen petits pois to the pan after 15 mins. Drain, return to the pan and mash roughly. Stir in the spring onions, milk and remaining oil.
Divide the potato smash between 4 plates. Top with the cod, chorizo, onion and yellow pepper, and spoon over any juices from the tray. Sprinkle with the parsley and season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.