Chorizo and seafood jambalaya
- 75g chorizo, sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 green peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 300g pack Asda frozen Seafood Cocktail, thawed
- 1tbsp Asda Cajun Seasoning
- 200g Asda Long Grain White Rice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube
- 2tbsp chopped parsley, to serve
- 1 lemon, sliced, to serve
Heat a large pan on a medium setting. Add the chorizo and fry until it starts to sizzle and release its fat.
Add the onion, peppers and garlic and fry for 5 mins until soft.
Add the thawed seafood cocktail and Cajun seasoning. Fry for 3 mins.
Add the rice, tomatoes, stock cube and 350ml boiling water to the pan. Stir to combine. Cover with a lid and simmer for 20-25 mins, stirring occasionally, until all the water is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve with the lemon slices, to squeeze over.