Chow-mein with pork
- 500g Asda Good For You Pork Fillet
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 100g mangetout, trimmed and halved diagonally
- 210g jar Asda Chow Mein Sauce
- 250g pack Asda Chinese Egg Noodles, to serve
Cut the pork fillet into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a wok until really hot. Add the pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
Push the meat to the sides of the wok, add the spring onions, peppers and mangetout, and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
Add the chow mein sauce and stir everything together. Heat until simmering. Serve with the egg noodles, cooked according to the packet instructions.