Christmas Leftovers Ploughman’s Toastie
- 40g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices sourdough bloomer, about 1cm thick
- 4tbsp cranberry sauce or chutney
- 4 slices leftover gammon or thick cut roast ham
- 120g Cornish brie, sliced
- 100g cooked sprouts, sliced
- 200g leftover roast veg, roughly chopped
Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
Turn 4 slices of bread, butter side down and spread over the cranberry sauce. Top with the remaining ingredients and sandwich with the remaining bread, butter side up.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the toasties, one at a time for 3-4mins on each side until crisp and golden and the cheese has melted. Keep warm in a low oven until they’re all cooked, if you’d like. Cut in half before serving.