Christmas pudding and cranberry sundae shots
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 3tbsp cranberry sauce
- 50g cranberries (either fresh or frozen will work)
- 15ml port
- 200g leftover Christmas pudding, crumbled
- 250g vanilla ice cream
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 20g Asda chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Zest 1 orange, cut into thin strips, to garnish
- Mint sprigs, to garnish
Heat the cranberry sauce, cranberries, port and a splash of water on low in a small pan. Simmer gently to loosen the sauce, then set aside to cool.
Divide the Christmas pudding between 8 small tumblers, then add a spoonful of the vanilla ice cream to each one.
Add a dollop of the cranberry mixture, so the sauce drizzles down the inside of the glass.
In a nonmetallic bowl zap the chocolate in the microwave for 30 secs at a time, stirring, until completely melted and smooth.
Drizzle the chocolate over the desserts, then sprinkle with the hazelnuts and garnish with the orange zest and mint to serve.