Chunky chowder with fish and veg
- 1tbsp cornflour
- 300ml fish stock, made with half a stock cube
- 400ml semi skimmed milk
- 75g Frozen Scratch Cook Diced Onion
- 150g asparagus spears, tough ends removed, sliced
- 250g Grower's Selection White Mushrooms
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- 400g Asda Cook From Frozen White Fish Fillets
- 10g basil, chopped
- Crusty bread, to serve
Put the cornflour in a large pan. Gradually add the stock and milk, stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce the heat, add the veg and fish. Simmer for 6-8 mins until the fish flakes. Top with basil and serve with crusty bread.