Ciabatta, mushroom & pepper pizzas
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 packs Asda Deli Ciabatta Rolls
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red pepper (or 1yellow pepper), de-seeded and diced
- 160g baby leaf spinach
- 265g jar Asda Tomato & Basil Pizza Topper
- 125g pack Asda Lighter Mozzarella, drained and patted dry with kitchen paper
- Fresh basil and salad leaves, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Cut the ciabatta rolls through the middle and put on a baking tray, cut-side up. Brush the cut sides with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and bake for 5 minutes.
Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms and spring onions until the juices run out of the mushrooms. Add the pepper and continue to cook until the mushroom juices have evaporated. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Wipe out the frying pan with kitchen paper. Add the spinach to the pan and cook, stirring, until it wilts.
Spread the pizza topper over the ciabatta halves. Share the vegetable mixture between them. Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and scatter on top.
Bake for 15-18 minutes until the mozzarella has melted. Scatter with a few basil leaves and serve with salad.