Classic Greek-style salad
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 1 Grower’s Selection Cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 400g ripe cherry vine tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 50g Kalamata olives, drained, destoned and halved
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 10g basil leaves
- 3 pitta breads, griddled and torn into pieces, to serve
For the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest and juice and the oregano to combine. Season with plenty of ground black pepper.
Toss together the dressing, the cucumber, tomatoes, onion and olives until combined.
Transfer the salad to a serving dish and sprinkle with the crumbled feta and the basil. Serve with the griddled pitta pieces.