Club sandwich pasta
- 300g penne pasta
- 4 tsp sunflower oil
- 40g bread, crumbled into crumbs
- 125g Butcher's Selection, Unsmoked Gammon Round, diced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 350g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g cooked chicken (weight without the skin), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 150g Chosen by you 50% Less Fat Light Soft Cheese
Add the pasta to a large pan of boiling water, stir once, then boil for 11 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan. Add the breadcrumbs and stir over a medium heat until golden. Set aside in a bowl or plate. Wipe the pan clean with kitchen roll.
Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and cook the gammon for 4-5 minutes, until cooked through. Add the spring onions and tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, until just soft. Add the chicken and heat through. Set aside and keep warm.
Drain the pasta, reserving 3 tbsp of the cooking water. Return to the pan with the reserved water. Add the soft cheese and heat through, stirring gently.
Add the gammon mixture and toss. Divide between 4 bowls. Serve sprinkled with the breadcrumbs.