Cod fillet with grilled veg cous cous
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 200g Chosen by you Cous Cous
- 250ml hot stock, made with a vegetable cube
- 4 Fishmonger’s Selection Cod Fillets
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 small courgette, sliced into semicircles
- 1 small leek, trimmed and sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, very thinly sliced
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- 1tbsp chopped dill
Put the cous cous in a pan and pour over the stock. Stir and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand until needed.
Preheat the grill to medium. Put the cod on a baking sheet, brush with half the olive oil and top each fillet with a sprig of thyme. Cook for 8-10 mins until the fish is tender and flaking.
Meanwhile, cook the green veg and garlic in a frying pan with the remaining oil for 8 mins. Stir the herbs into the cous cous and serve the fish on top.