Cod fillets with a rhubarb and citrus salsa
- 50g Grower’s Selection Rhubarb, trimmed and finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 oranges, zested and peeled, flesh finely chopped
- Juice1lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 10g coriander, chopped
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 260g pack Asda 2 Line Caught Cod Fillets
- 60g pack Asda Strong Wild Rocket
For the salsa, stir together the rhubarb, onion, orange zest and flesh in a large non-metallic bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and stir through the lime juice, coriander and chilli.
Cover the bowl with clingfilm, then chill for 15 mins to allow the flavours to develop and come together. Stir well.
Heat the rapeseed oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium setting. Add the cod fillets, then cook for 2-3 mins on each side, turning only once, until firm to the touch.
Divide the cod and wild rocket between 2 plates, top each fillet with 2tbsp of the salsa, and serve with the lime wedges, to squeeze over.
Store the leftover salsa in a sterilised lidded jar in the fridge for up to1week. It’s delicious with fish or meat.