Cod noodle broth with pak choi and baby corn
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 reduced-salt vegetable stock cube
- 40g Scratch Cook frozen Chopped Ginger
- 145g baby corn, cut lengthways
- 260g Asda Line Caught 2 Cod Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g pak choi, quartered lengthways
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- 225g Asda Rice Noodles
- 10g coriander, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Bring 600ml water to the boil in a large pan. Crumble in the stock cube and add the frozen ginger. Add the baby corn and the cod, then bring back to a simmer.
Cook for 6-8 mins, uncovered, then gently stir in the pak choi and spring onions. Cook for 2mins.
Add the noodles to the pan and cook until heated through. Divide the noodle soup between 4 bowls and top with the coriander and lime wedges, then season with freshly ground black pepper before serving.