Cod and sweet potato Thai curry
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g Frozen for Freshness Diced Onions
- 1tsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Ginger
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Thai Herb Blend
- 4 Cook from Frozen Cod Fillets
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Sweet Potato Chunks
- 1 reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, made up with 200ml water
- 130g baby corn, halved
- 100g frozen peas
- 400ml reduced fat coconut milk
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 10g coriander, torn (optional)
Heat the rapeseed oil in a deep frying pan and cook the diced onion over a medium heat for 5 mins. Add the ginger and Thai herb blend and cook for a further 2 mins.
Put the frozen cod fillets and frozen sweet potato chunks in a pan. Pour over the vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 mins.
Add the baby corn, frozen peas, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring back to a simmer. Cover and reduce the heat until barely simmering and cook for 15 mins, or until the fish is cooked through and the sweet potato is tender.
Stir in the lime juice and sprinkle with coriander, if using, before spooning into bowls. Serve with lime wedges on the side.