Colours of the rainbow pizza
- 1 sachet from 290g pack Asda Pizza Mix
- 3tbsp passata
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 198g can Green Giant Salt Free Sweetcorn, drained
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g Asda Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 20g wild rocket
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan7/Gas 7.
Make up the pizza base according to the pack instructions. Roll out on a baking tray and spread over the passata evenly, leaving a 1cm border around the outer edge.
Sprinkle the onion over the base, followed by the green pepper, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes.
Sprinkle the grated mozzarella over the top and bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until the base is crisp and the cheese is bubbling.
To serve, cut the pizza into 8 slices and sprinkle with the rocket.