- 6 dried apricots
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 level tbsp Asda Mild Curry Powder
- 150ml Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Extra Special Mango, Apple & Ginger Chutney
- 450g roast turkey, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50g flaked almonds
- Lettuce, to serve
- Cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Cover the apricots in a little water and simmer until tender. Drain and cut into pieces, reserving the cooking water.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallot and cook until soft. Add the curry powder and cook, stirring, over a low heat, for 1 minute. Add 75ml of the reserved cooking water. Cover and simmer for 4 minutes. Tip into a bowl and leave to cool.
When completely cold, mix with the mayonnaise, chutney and most of the apricots, leaving a few pieces to garnish. Stir in the turkey.
Put the almonds in a dry frying pan and toss over a medium heat until golden. Tip them onto a plate and leave for 5 minutes to cool. Sprinkle on top of the turkey mixture with the reserved apricots and serve with lettuce, tomatoes and lime wedges.