- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 225g courgettes (including some baby courgettes), thinly sliced
- 160g bag Fresh tastes Baby Spinach
- 8 large eggs
- 25g Parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- 10 basil leaves, torn, plus extra to serve
- 75g mozzarella
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the onion and courgettes. Cook for a further 3-5 minutes over a medium heat until tender. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
Lightly beat the eggs until evenly mixed. Add the Parmesan and basil, then season. Pour the egg into the pan and stir to distribute the vegetables evenly. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and put on top.
Cook over a low heat until the base is set but there is still a film of liquid egg on top; this takes about 10-15 minutes.
Heat the grill and put the frittata under it for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden and the egg is set. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan and basil leaves before serving.