Cous cous kedgeree summer salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
Price: £1.60 per serving
- 4 eggs
- 525g Asda Spicy Vegetable Cous Cous
- 2 x 120g Fishmonger’s Selection Ready to Eat Kiln Roast Trout Flakes
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 180g bag baby spinach
- Large handful fresh coriander leaves
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tsp Asda Tikka Masala Curry Paste
Put a pan of water on to boil. Lower the eggs into the water and boil for 9 mins. Refresh under cold running water and cool. Peel and cut into wedges.
Put the boiled eggs with the cous cous, trout, spring onions and baby spinach in a transportable container. Scatter with coriander. Put the ingredients for the salad dressing in another container with a lid.
Just before serving, shake the dressing and pour over the salad. Toss gently.